I wonder if anybody in Singapore has successfully used their blog to get a job.

I am looking for a career that will need my expertise, know-how, experience and curiosity to consult other marketers on the ways to use the social media space for their sales to reduce the time to get a lead and a new customer. I am adaptable to markets especially in the consumer IT, enterprise IT and telecoms space.

Please email aaronkoh@gmail.com if you are interested to find out more about me.

CV of Aaron Koh Kim San Updated 08 Dec 2008

2 comments

  1. Derrick Koh  

    December 10, 2008 at 10:59 AM

    Good tool to cast the net wide during a job search ONLY if you have left your current employer. :) Most people start searching DURING their current tenure.

  2. Aaron Koh  

    December 10, 2008 at 11:06 AM

    True. But time is of essence and my company knows I am leaving.

    Better to cast the net early as you may not know when the opportunity may appear.



Recommended Money Makers

  • Chitika eMiniMalls
  • WidgetBucks
  • Text Link Ads
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates