Need to be corny a bit to relax the brain.

So here are my Top 10 Social Media Pick-Up Line.

  1. I can be your Linked and you can be my In!
  2. Your Profile is the window to your world.
  3. I return Pokes! I hope you do so!
  4. You DIGG?
  5. I am Mayor of this pub and Mayor says “You’re my concubine!”
  6. "I am so glad I Stumbled Upon you" submitted by Roderick Low on Facebook.
  7. “I will TWEET you til heaven and earth may fade and BOOKMARK you for a better time tomorrow:P and I'll SHARE you with all my friends !!” from comment on Roderick’s status.
  8. I will TAG you to my status and photos till end of time. Just make share permission is not given to my wife!
  9. I have the Bejeweled Jewels.
  10. i LIKE u

1 comments

  1. Rod Low  

    March 10, 2010 at 12:57 PM

    Haha...thanks for making social media more social able. Cheers!



Recommended Money Makers

  • Chitika eMiniMalls
  • WidgetBucks
  • Text Link Ads
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates